Though I am generally not a fan of accepting challenges, and I am a regular failure at setting and keeping goals, I am rather enjoying the success I'm currently feeling by reading the Book of Mormon in 90 days with roughly 500 of my closest friends, who are also my neighbors, who, in Davis County Utah are also members of our local church congregation. We have just completed the book of Alma, where we've come to know awesome super-hero legionnaires and their evil nemeses. Captain Moroni, in an endeavor to stir the hearts and the courage of his army, tore his cape in half and wrote upon it "The Title of Liberty."
He raised it on a pole and swept it across the air, a standard for all to behold when their courage and focus were faltering. Moroni, and Heleman, and Teancum and others, for the sake of their life and liberty, their wives and children and all that they held dear, seized upon their enemies, capturing them if possible, overcoming them with death if necessary. I am not a fan of war. But I am a fan of liberty.
I'm one of the rare humans who can say that I have never had to be part of a seizure. This is cause to rejoice.
Who knows, however, what tomorrow may bring.
Instead, I am grateful to be able to say I am more familiar with this kind of Sees-ure:
When Dave finished reviewing probable cause warrants and other judicial duties at 1 o'clock this morning, and I had just completed my Lent writing for the day, he disappeared to our bedroom and came out with this:
![]() |
| Sees the day! |
"Happy March 3rd!" he said.
"Well OK!" I replied. Indeed, let us See's the day!
I'm sure glad he's on my side.





And we are happy he’s on all of our sides!! You are incredible sister and we love you!!
ReplyDelete