happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut
her up with chocolate.
-Wellknown
The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)
I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
-Janette Barber
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting
my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck
The phrase "working mother" is redundant.
-Jane Sellman
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body
starts falling apart.
-Caryn Leschen
I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me
at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited
I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not
dumb -- and I'm also not blonde.
-Dolly Parton
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade
another country.
-Elayne Boosler
In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything
done, ask a woman.
-Margaret Thatcher
I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a
career.
-Gloria Steinem
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt





Oh my gosh, I love every single one of these! Dolly Parton 😂🤣😂, Margaret Thatcher. 👏🏻👏🏻 Cora Harvey Armstrong. 🎉🎊 Eleanor Roosevelt. ❤️👏🏻👏🏻 I could list every one. Thanks for these world-class reminders to be our best, strongest, kindest selves. 👍🏻💪🏻🤗
ReplyDelete