Thursday, March 17, 2022

3-16-22 iPHONE REMINDERS

I have ADD. It took multiple decades for me to find this out. It really would have helped my sense of self to know this about myself when I was younger. But at least I know it now.


One of the best things in my daily ADD life is that I can set reminder alerts on my iPhone. Its even better than a personal secretary, because I carry it around in my pocket and it doesn't have to come find me. Since it's currently 11:58  pm and I have yet to write something creative today, I thought, for memory's sake, I would review the various alerts I had put in my phone today.

9 am - read your scriptures reminder (I get this every morning. And sad to say, I regularly ignore it because someone has called and needs something, I know, it's sad. Still, I don't feel evil.)

9:30 am - take your antibiotic (gotta beat this bone infection)

10:00 am leave for Heart & Soul gig

10:30 Heart & Soul gig. (Sing for rehab facility in Centerville. I do this 3-4 times a month, all different places)

11:40 mail packages to Mary H. and Kelly DeH. insured and certified with signature

12:00 Go to Farmington High and pick up Tessa from pre-school

12:15 Put Tess in her leotard and drive her to ballet in Kaysville

12:30 Tess Ballet in Studio A

Tessy running to my car after ballet.

1:15 Pick up Tess (we usually follow this with a trip through the Wendy's drive through for a keychain frosty and French fries, and sometimes a hamburger with absolutely nothing on it. She likes to crawl in the front seat while we sit in the parking lot. It makes her feel big to sit in the front seat. When the weather is better we go to the park, but it's still cold, and it's still pandemic in-the-car-eating)

2:30 take antibiotic (yeah I need alerts for this stuff)

3:00 remind Annie (who also has ADD) that I have Tess and she won't need to pick her up from preschool. Also, rehearse song for Saturday's funeral.

4:00 CHECK TO DO LIST: 

This was yesterday's to do list,
but some of it has bled over into today,
I have to write these things down so my brain 
does not have to worry about holding them.

7:00 Take Walt birthday shopping and pick up primroses. (Then drop off Walt, take primroses to church and water them. Then check inventory of plates cups and utensils for luncheon).

9:00 take antibiotic (again)  Call Tasha and tell her you got flowers. Take pork to Libby. Report inventory to Marcy

10:00 put pintos on to soak overnight

10:35 write agenda for Presidency meeting. Send out reminder

11:00 do your Lent writing (but I ended up not getting home till 10:30, which put the pintos on to soak at 11, and texting Marcy until 11:30.) So here it is,  1:27 am, and I am going  post this and to try to go to bed. (did I or did I not take that third antibiotic today???)

Night.

These are the happy primroses for the funeral luncheon centerpieces.

This is the tenth funeral in our ward (congregation) in one year.
We try to nurture the family by providing a luncheon after the funeral services.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name following your comment. Comments will appear after moderation in order to keep spam out of this blog. Thank you for commenting!